Monday, March 24, 2008

Tired

Yesterday was a great day at Pinnacle Church. We had a huge amount of guests, and had some rockin' worship! Lot's of fun...

I got so much going on right now.. I mean, do you ever just feel tired? If you are a computer programmer, do you ever get tired of programming? What if you're a sales rep.... Ever get tired of selling? Well, I am a Creative Arts Pastor. Let me tell you... I'm just a little tired of being creative! :) It's not the job, or the people, I'm just tired. And not just that, I'm just tired in General. I can't really say I'm just tired of being creative. I'm tired of editing videos, playing music, sticking to a schedule, playing racquetball, keeping my room clean..... Anything... I am just worn out!!! Now, I know that feeling will pass soon. Just need some rest, and a little rejuvenation. I think a vacation isn't too far around the corner. I'm not sure I'm gonna go very far. Maybe I'll take up golf. One of my good buddies told me last week that he used to think that golf was just the biggest waste of time. "Now that I play golf," he says, "it's still a waste of time, only now I love it!" So maybe that's what I'll do!

That's all for now...

Josh

6 comments:

Bernard Shuford said...

Golf is awesome. It will be 3-4 hours that you honestly can forget EVERYTHING around you. Golf is the only game I know of that isolates the player so thoroughly without conscious intentions. Highly recommend it, but don't play for score. Play to glorify God. Seriously. Praise God with a nine-iron just like you praise God with a keyboard. Praise God in EVERYTHING. Nothing is a waste of time if we are truly, honestly, and genuinely doing it in worship to God.

Anonymous said...

I have been wasting my time spreading Gods Word. And further more God has been wasting my time. I have been on the Internet for at least 2 years now spreading Gods recent message sent in 2006 about the meaning of First is Last and Last is First. So far people say they don't believe me. Or that I am lying, crazy or both.

Anonymous said...

In the Spring of 2006 God sent a message. The message is about the meaning of First is Last and Last is First. The message is this:

In the morning I go to Heaven. In the afternoon I live my life. In the evening I die, death.

What does this mean? It means that Birth is Last and Last is Birth. God also gives an example so that you can understand this better. Example: Mike Douglas died on his birthday. (Note: Mike Douglas and Michael Douglas are two different people.)

Anonymous said...

In 2007 God had this to say:

We each die in succession, then we are born on the same day.

Anonymous said...

I hope God comes and talks to you in your dreams too. Then you wouldn't be Tired, would you? Then you could see what it is like to have God talk to you.

Anonymous said...

Correction: To the meaning of First is Last and Last is First. It means that Birth is Last and Birth is First. Sorry for the error. God talks in symbols and opposites at times so it takes time to figure out what he is saying. Some of his messages are clearer than others, plus they have multiple meanings.