Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ever feel...?

Okay, It seems like it's just one of those days. You feel unproductive, stressed, overwhelmed, somewhat lazy, tired, happy, depressed, and everything else under the sun. Well, that's what I feel like today. I know that some of my pentecostal brothers and sisters would tell me that I just don't have enough joy in the Lord, or my faith isn't big enough, or "No one that has Jesus in their heart should feel that way!" BTW- I have plenty of Pentecostal friends, and not all of them are loons. And just so you don't think I'm a cynic, I know they say the same thing about me in all my weirdness. But anyways, it's just one of those days for me. One thing is that I haven't had my medication in about 3 weeks, and I can say with no hesitation that it has all finally wore off. That's like depriving a heart patient of their medication. Like my brain, it will eventually just start flipping out. All that to say: I freakin need my meds!

Pray for me,

Josh

0 comments: