Monday, June 16, 2008

How to Win Friends & Influence People, Part II

Ok, so here's the deal. I can't say this enough when I am talking to people: This book is changing my life! It is absolutely a must read for anyone who is a leader, aspires to be a great one, or just wants to be a better person. Please, go right now to Amazon, or your local book store and get this book now! The title, one more time, is "How to Win Friends & Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. If I can only master a small fraction of the qualities that this book challenges me to do, I know that I will become a better leader, and a more likable person. I look around me at all the great people whom I come in contact with on a day to day basis, and I often find myself saying such statements as these: "Why aren't they at the top of their game?" or "Why aren't they a huge success?" I even find myself asking similar questions about myself. I think through the reading of this book, that I am beginning to find out some of those answers. I'm finding out what separates the good from the great, and hopefully, I am taking the right steps to go in that same direction. So, enough on that... Just go get the book!

Yesterday... Was awesome. Here was our set:

Broadcast..........Fee
Forever.............Tomlin
Glorious one.....Fee

The way I was made.... Tomlin
Undo...........................Rush of Fools

My wife was singing BGV's and she did a phenomenal job!

The band yesterday was Brian Barnett, Joel Sellers, Danny Jackson, Danny Buckner, Mike McGrew, and me on the keys. We had a great time, and the sound was awesome! (Props to Ryan Riddle)

Well that's all I've got for right now... Hope you have a great day.

P.S. Pray for this guy's family. He had a lot of friends and a lot of influence on politics.



Tim Russert 1950-2008

1 comments:

fowler said...

awww... you're too sweet-- thanks!