Thursday, June 5, 2008

Upgrades!


This one is for all you tech heads out there who have a gear addiction like me. Truth be told, I have a soft gear addiction compared to most of the guys that I know. So here's my stuff:
I am a huge fan of apple computers. Mainly because they just do what they are supposed to do when they are supposed to do it. Today, light of all the upgrades I have recieved from ProPresenter today, and all the other stuff that Mac has sent as upgrades, I had to go ahead and make the jump to leopard. I like it pretty well. There are some things that I am still getting used to, but all in all I think it is a smooth system.


Next in line: My favorite. Livewires in-ear monitors. Now I have had a crap load of friends tell me that these things are the deal! When I got them, they fit great and sounded stellar! I have only heard them on my iPod, and haven't used them from stage yet. After Sunday morning when I do use them, I will let you know ASAP how I think they sound. This is my first pair of in ear custom molds, but from what I hear, these things are just as good as westones which cost around $1,000.00. The best thing about these guys are that they're only $250.00!!! Wow! You should check them out here. My only complaint: They said it was going to be a 3 week turnaround. It definitely took more than 6! But it's all good. I got them, and that is all that matters!

Hope you have a fun day checking out new gear!

0 comments: