Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I DID NOT miss yesterday

Okay... So, many of you think that I missed the post yesterday... Well I did not!! It, in fact did not post properly because I changed the URL for my blog from "joshfowler23.blogspot.com" to "joshfowler.net." So it didn't work for that reason. It's all good. I have a lot of thoughts anyways, and so I will probably put up two posts today.


Well, it's about ten till nine right now, and the staff here at Pinnacle just finished an awesome prayer of prayer together. I love it when we as pastors come together and intercede for our congregation and each other.

Got a lot of stuff to do today. I am working on some positive ways to take our ministry to the next level. The cool thing is that I am not alone on the quest. I have an awesome worship assistant named Mike McGrew, and another friend named Kelli McKinnish who have both served for a long time at other churches leading worship, and have learned quite a bit in their journey. I think it's neat how God creates us with UNIQUE talents and abilities, but at the same time puts people in our path to help coach us along, and give us valuable insight that only comes with what I call Chronological Equity- Just putting the time in to ministry and learning a lot of things the hard way. Also, I have some videos that I am working on, and I have to finalize the service for Sunday. If you're around the Canton NC area, you don't want to miss this sermon series!

Well, I gotta run for now, but look for another post a little later on in the day!

1 comments:

fowler said...

so where's yesterday's post???

i love you. and there's something so wonderful about reading your blog.