Thursday, June 19, 2008

In a hurry

Christianese word of the day- Old man/ New man or Old woman/new woman
FYI- If you are talking to someone who doesn't go to church, they don't know what the heck you mean when you say this, and if you have to explain it, you've probably already lost their attention. So, word to the wise, instead of:

"I found Jesus, and I crucified my old man, and now I'm a new man!"

Try:

"Wanna get some coffee?"

Then, using language they understand, tell them about the great thing God has done in your life.

Thoughts?
******************************************************************************************************************

This day in history-

1934- The FCC was created. Howard stern probably hates this day.

The good thing- It's my Mamaw's Birthday. Yay Mamaw! Happy birthday.

Other than that- That's it.

Now- Go apply what you have learned.

Bye!

1 comments:

fowler said...

love it :) muah!